Friday, July 8, 2011

Ribbon Share!

Rose Red 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Have you ever wanted a lot of the Stampin' Up! ribbon, but knew you didn't need 10-15 yards of each color?   Or maybe you fell in love with one particular style of ribbon, but couldn't afford to buy it in all the available colors?  Well, me too, for both of the above, therefore, I have decided to do a ribbon share.  What is a ribbon share?  It is where you buy a share of a roll of ribbon.  For example,  this month I am going to offer a ribbon share for the seam binding ribbon.  Since, I have never done this before, I am starting small and only offering the seam binding.  If this goes well, I will be offering more shares in the future for some of the other ribbon.
So for the seam binding the cost is $17 for  a total of 19 1/4 yards of seam binding ribbon, which includes taxes and shipping to me. 
The colors you will be receiving are always artichoke, baja breeze, cherry cobbler, crumb cake, pear pizazz, rose red (pictured above), and very vanilla.  You will receive 2 3/4 yards of each color.
If you would like to participate in this share you need to email me your:
name
email address
mailing address
and phone number
I will then send you an invoice from paypal to your email address for $17.  When I receive the ribbon, I will divide it all up, package it,  and send you an invoice for the cost of mailing it to you.
I need at least 7 people to participate in this share. 
So don't delay!  Here is a way to get the ribbon you want in all the colors in all the styles over the next few months starting with the seam binding ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator




No comments:

Post a Comment