Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gift Ideas

Thought I would share a few more recent creations. The first picture is a post it note holder that I CASED, of course, from Maria Bell. (She has great tutorials!)
It is made from 4x4 coasters, SU! designer paper, SU! ribbon, and flowers I bought on a stem from hobby lobby and took apart.




















The jars below hold sugar scrubs. My friend Angela got the idea from one of her Martha Stewart magazines. The jars are Ball canning jars. Aren't they cute?! The rest of the supplies, except for the pink ribbon, were hers. Can't beat that deal! lol.
The mixture was super easy, and we had a lot of fun making it.
She ordered the bamboo spoons off the internet, but I don't know where. I need to find out because these ensembles will make super gifts!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment