Sunday, August 8, 2010

When you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you get access to a website, Stampin' Connection, that has over 90,000 samples on it.  Here are a few for example:

by Heather Felkey



by Cristena Bagne




by Sue Jacobsen

Aren't these samples great.  This is just a tiny, tiny sampling of what you get to see and learn from when you become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  Stampin' Connection also has a great forum section that is filled with questions, answers, swaps, and a lot of great advice and info.  SU! demos love to share and help each other.  It is a great commmunity to belong to, but you can't belong unless you are a demo.
To join my team and belong to the great community of Stampin' Up! demos go to my
website and click on Start Your Own Business.  My recruit password is jointhefun2.
If you have questions and want more info on becoming a demonstrator email me at pjmickle@yahoo.com.
To place an order go to my website and click on Shop Now.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator









1 comment:

  1. I love those samples - such great ideas! I am now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete