Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Bliss

Here is one more project using the Bliss stamp set that you can only get for free during sale-a-bration, and SALE-A-BRATION IS ENDING TOMORROW, MARCH 31ST. If you want this stamp set go to my website and order $50 or more to get it for free.
When creating this card, I started out CASING a card made by Kimberly Van Diepen, but I didn't have quite the same supplies. Therefore, my card doesn't look much like hers at all. She did definitely inspire me though.


Because this card doesn't have a sentiment on the front you could use it for just about any occasion.
This card looks much better in real life. For some reason the stamped image is not showing up in the picture very well.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7

6 comments:

  1. Patty, I think the card it beautiful and I like to do those cards with no saying on the front so I always have something ready for any occasion. I am going to miss this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss Bliss too. Lovely card. tFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Right now I am completely smitten with Baja Breeze and can't stop using it. Love that flower accent, too. I really like the idea of leaving the sentiment off the front of the card. You can always add it later on and it really makes it more versatile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card uses 2 of my favorite things! Bliss and Baja Breeze! (good golly, that's alot of B's to be fond of, ain't it? ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those blues. Great card Micki! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very pretty card! I really like the flower, and whatever it is you used in the center. It really is a great card! TFS.

    ReplyDelete