Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just for You Card

Isn't this card bright and cheery?  I promise in person the colors match.  To look at the picture you would think I used three different browns, but I didn't. 
Did you noticed I used one of my flowers from yesterday's post?  It looks pretty on a card doesn't it?  I think I will have to make a bunch of these all in different colors.  They take a while to make but they are fun to make.  I prefer to make my accessories when possible.  Making things from scratch is a big part of the fun.


Well, come back tomorrow or the next day and I might have a scrapbook page made that showcases my raffia flowers.  I guess I really should be showing you projects that feature items in the occasions mini since we only have a few days left to order from it, but I am in the mood to make flowers. Of course my big button on my flower came from the occasions mini so I guess this project counts.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. These raffia flowers look so excellent on your card Patty. Just the right touch. Thanks for your note yesterday and a look at the finished card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you posted a finished card with those flowers. Very nice. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! The flower is perfect on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Really like the color combo. TFS
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the flower really adds pop to your card. Great color.

    ReplyDelete