Friday, May 13, 2011

Clean and Simple

Below is a clean and simple card that I made using sketch 68 at Operation Write Home.  If you've never checked out their blog before you really should.  They have a lot of fun challenges. 
I made the gears on the card by using the extra-large double cog punch.  To make the gears more dimensional I glued three layers on top of each other.
 



On the inside, I stamped the card with gears from the Sense of Time stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine card. I love the ruffing up of the edges for the layers - actually one of my favorite things to do. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What father wouldn't like this card Patty. Very nice. I like the color combo and it is truly masculine in design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great father's day card or even a masculine birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great card, Patty! I love those cogs. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, this is such a cool masculine card! Just when I thought I didn't "need" that cog punch, too! Lol! Love all of the distressing, too! :)

    ReplyDelete