Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shabby Chic and Last Day Of Promotion

Don't you love the shabby "chic-ness" of the card below.  It is CASED from a couple of different cards that I saw on Stampin' Connection (demo online website). I combined two or more ideas I saw on other cards and came up with this one.  Of course, though when I went back to see who I had CASED, I couldn't find the cards anymore.  I usually save the ones I CASE in my favorites, but they weren't there.  I do always like to give credit when I borrow someone else's design and/or idea.


I have really got to take a photography class, because this card really does look better in real life.
This one of the cards that my stamp club made this month.  Later this week, I'll show you the other card that we made.  It is a completely different style from this one.

I would list the stamps, accessories and etc. that I used on this card, but I am out of town for the next several days and apparently left home without my Idea Book and Catalog!!  Can you believe I did that?!  I did remember to bring the supplies to work on a card swap that I am participating in though.

Oh, and I wanted to remind you that today (7/31) is the last day to join SU! as a demonstrator for the low, low price of $99.  You really don't want to miss this opportunity so contact me ASAP!

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' UP! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous, Patty! Such a shabby chic card, for sure! The colors look beautiful together! :)

    ReplyDelete