Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love, love, love

I love, love, love this project for many different reasons.  First of all, daffodils are my very favorite flowers, and look how easy they are to make using the fun flowers bigz die and some buttons.  I am going to have to make some of these very soon.
The other thing I love about this project is the hello, doily background stamp embossed in white.  It looks so elegant!  I can't wait to get this stamp! 
To see a complete list of supplies used in making this project click here.

Don't forget about the buy 3, get 1 free designer series paper promotion going on right now.  Click here to see more info and to order from my online store.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7

1 comment:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on.

    You've done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    my blog :: forex trading course
    my page - market trading software

    ReplyDelete