Sunday, June 10, 2012

Upcoming Class Projects

Below are a couple of projects that my monthly class will be making next week.  The card is similar to one I saw on Pinterest.  I love how bright and cheerful they are.  I used scraps from the Brights Designer Series Paper collection.  I love bright cheery colors.

The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set and includes a matching sentiment on the inside.

Below is a 12 x 12 scrapbook page that I made using the same basic layout as the above card.

The title is from the stamp set  Word Play.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love your bright and cheery cards!! They are an instanst pick-me-up, and would put a smile on any face. Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use those left over DSP pieces. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this weekend is good for me, as this time i am reading this enormous
    educational post here at my residence.
    My web page : african mango weight loss reviews

    ReplyDelete