Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January's 8x8 page


Please ignore the fact that my photo mat is crooked. Other than that I like this page. I first used the jumbo wheel classic stars on the two corners. I wanted to do it up all one side, but I don't have the wheel guide yet and I couldn't get it straight. I punch out the three large stars using the large star punch. I inked the edges of the bermuda bay stars to make them stand out. I cut out 2010 using the big shot and the Go Go Boots Alphabet medium sizzlet dies. I like the colors I chose, bermuda bay and black. I think they look rather sharp together. I had first thought of doing a snowy page for January, but sometimes we have snow in Arkansas, but mostly we don't. Therefore, I went with a page that just celebrates the new year.
Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment