Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stamping 411


Stamping 411 is a website that posts a sketch challenge and a color challenge each week.  What I like in particular is that this site is very helpful if you are a beginner.  For the sketch challenges it not only gives you a sketch, but it also gives you one set of possible measurements that you could use.  And sometimes I use those measurements.  I still feel like a beginner often times, and if my brain is not working I know I can always use the measurements provided.
So, here is the simple card I made with this week's sketch.  I didn't use their measurments this time.

I hate how the computer distorts the colors in my projects.  For example, all the pinks in this card are the same, but they don't look like it online. (It's pretty in pink by the way.)  You also can't tell that I put distress stickles on the stamped heart or that I ink all the edges of the card and the white layer.  Oh, well that is what I get for scanning my card in instead of taking a picture.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment