Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hand-Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge


I decided to try a sketch challenge from a new (to me) blog called Hand Stamped Sentiments.(Try to say that fast 5 times in a row.)
I used the Sweet Pea designer series paper pad again.  I love that pack of papers.  It has such a variety in it an each page is double sided of course!
I also used the stamp set, Hello Again.  It can be found in the main catalog on page114, item # 113780.  It is one of the stamp sets you can get for free during Stampin' Up!'s sale-a-bration that is going on right now.  Don't miss out on your opportunity to win free merchandise.  You can click here and order straight from my website.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Patty,
    I LOVE how you used the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper. The colors are great! I actually have the Hello Again set and have only used it once, at Convention. I'll have to pull it out and put it to good use. Thank you for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty,
    I love the bright colors and how you mixed patterns. I also like that you used a heart. Hearts shouldn't be just for Valentine's. Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete