Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stamping 411-- Feb.6th




Here is my card for this week's challenge at Stamping 411.  This is another one of my favorite color combinations.  It is bermuda bay, very  vanilla, and choc. chip.  I didn't put a sentiment on the outside of this card because I didn't think I could fit one on without making it look crowded.
I love the Vintage Vogue stamp set, which is what I used.  I put the large eyelets in the center of each flower.  Oh, and I used the rock and roll technique on the flowers.  I started with bermuda bay and then rolled choc. chip onto the outside edges.  I really like how it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

13 comments:

  1. I really love this. Great job with the sponging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bermuda Bay and Chocolate Chip together. The rock and roll technique turned out fabulous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sp pretty! I love the Rock and Roll technique and you've done a great job with it and the sponging. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card - I love this color combo and Rock and roll technique looks great on those flowers!
    Thanks for playing with the 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card. I love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Ladies for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rock and roll. Choc. chip,bermuda bay and very vanilla= yummy together. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty, Your card is beautiful. Love the Rock and Roll technique too. And the colors together.... perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! Love the rock n roll with the two contrasting colors. So striking!! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the technique you used! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combination and the sponging! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! We hope you'll be back soon! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete