Monday, July 12, 2010

Two Challenges


I've been a bad blogger lately.  I have barely been updating once a week.  In my defense I have been really busy getting ready for a charity crop at which I will be a vendor.
  I did manage to use two challenges, today, to create the card below. I got my colors from the challenge at Crazy for Challenges.  Their challenge this week is to use the colors red, white, and black.  I used very vanilla instead of white.
I also used the fun recipe challenge at Stamp Challenges which is to use one ribbon, one image, and one patterned paper.

I distressed the edges of the card stock and designer paper to give the card a distressed, vintage feel.  The stamp set is Artistic Etchings.  It has six different images which you can see  here.  It comes in both wood mount and clear mount. 
Please be sure and stop by Stampin' Up! website, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pattysplace/ and sign up for my my newsletter.  I am having a drawing for a free stamp set from everyone that requests my newsletter.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patty, love the colors and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love it. Thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge this week! Hugs~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete