Friday, July 2, 2010

Pals Paper Arts Challenge


The Pals Paper Arts challenge this week is to create a card based on a photo of fireworks exploding in the sky.  My card sample is typical of my usual clean and simple style.  I created texture by crimping the night of navy cardstock layer.  Instead of running it straight through the crimper, I ran it through at an angle.  My stars are punched out of brushed silver cardstock and popped up on pop dots.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

3 comments:

  1. Very neat how you did the background! Love the crisp and clean look of your design! Thanks for joining us a PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crimped background! So unique! The silver stars are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up to follow your blog! This is a great card and I like the way you used the crimper. I really need to get this little handy accessory out of it's little home and use it in my classes! Thanks for inspiring me and blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete