Monday, November 29, 2010

Too Cute

As I mentioned before, here is another scrapbook page featuring my niece, Addi. Please ignore the glare on the middle picture.

I used the designer paper, Autumn Spice, and the stamp sets, Day of Gratitude and Elements of Style. I stamped the medallion in old olive and cajun craze using the rock and roll technique, and put an antique brad in the middle.

Don't forget tomorrow (Nov. 30th) is the last day to sign up as a demonstrator for the low price of $87.50. It is also the last day of the Online Spectacular sales event.
Visit my website for more info.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Oh what a cutie pie she is! This is a great layout, thanks for sharing Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable sweet face!! This is a very cute scrapbook page ;) I love how you used the stamp set.....awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-dor-a-ble! I love your scrap book pages. Thanks for blessing my day and I hope you are having a wonderful one yourself and that you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute is right! Great layout of a darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is too cute! Like the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is she!! Makes for a lovely scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you girls for your kind comments, and I am feeling better. Thanks for praying for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute!!! And I love the medallion too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing with us! :)

    ReplyDelete