Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Candy Winner and a Teeny, Tiny Tutorial

The winner of the mini album that I showcased during the blog hop is Marisol Gutierrez! Marisol email me your mailing address, and I will get the album in the mail to you ASAP.
I promised to show you how I changed my whisper white satin ribbon to a pacific point ribbon. It is very easy. All you need is an ink pad, a sponge and the ribbon you want to dye. Place the ribbon on the ink pad and hold it down with the sponge in one hand while pulling the ribbon through with the other. Dye both sides of the ribbon this way, BUTonce you have it the color you want it let it dry before attaching it to your project. It may not feel wet, but it is. I found out the hard way. I attached my ribbon to my card as soon as I colored it and by the next morning it had bled into my card. So let your ribbon dry before attaching it to anything.
 
Posted by Picasa

Again, thank you for visiting my blog and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! Yeah ME! Thank you so much Patty! I am so LUCKY and HONORED to win your BEAUTIFUL album!
    Marisol Gutierrez

    ReplyDelete