Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tree Mini Album

I was browsing through the gallery at Splitcoast Stampers when I ran across this mini album.  Through her link I found out how to make this Christmas tree album.  It is made with one piece of cardstock cut into a circle.

It is pretty small so I didn't put a lot of embelleshments on the pages.  Just a few at the bottom of the pages.
I used a retired Stampin' Up! Christmas designer paper because like I said before I don't have any current  Christmas dsp.



These are the two inserts I made in the shape of Christmas trees.  I didn't add any embellishments to them so they wouldn't be too bulky .

If you want to know how to make this album, just follow the link I gave you above.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Patty,
    I love your Christmas Tree album. I think I am going to make one of those to give away at my annual cookie exchange. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cute. TFS I needed a new idea. I love mini albums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and fun to make. I'm going to have to go that link and take a peak. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, WOW! What a cute idea and great job on it! What a lot of work that must've been - well done! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete