Wednesday, February 23, 2011

All About Punches

Now I know that it has been several months since Stampin' Up! switched to the new style of punches. However, at my class Monday night I noticed that some people still did not know how to use the new style.  So I thought I would post a video by Stampin' Up! that shows and explains all about the punches.

I hope this video has been helpful. If you have any questions be sure and send me an email. If you would like to order any of these punches click on the link below.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,

Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop 24/7

3 comments:

  1. Patty, I have yet to figure out how to put the SU videos on my blog. Good for you for being able to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti. I too am a newby at posting videos so I admire that you took the initiative to help out your customers this way on your blog. The size of the video actually looks okay the way you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Patty! I know how frustrating it can be to get videos to work. lol

    ReplyDelete