Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love

                          In case you haven't noticed I haven't posted since October.  That is
 because my life has been absolutely crazy since August.   It's a tragic story but there is a happy ending.  God has taken care of me every step of the way.  He has blessed me in ways I could never imagine.

I am back to crafting again and have several projects to share with you in the next few days.  Normally,  am not a big Valentine's Day fan but this year I have decided to not be a valentines scrooge.
My first project was inspired by a project on Oopseydaisyblog.
Isn't it cute?  It is made out of a 2x4 board cut into 6 and 5 inch lengths.



I painted the blocks red with spray paint, cut out my letters, tore my paper to fit and modgepodged everything on. Easy peasy!
The background paper I used is called First Edition and looks like pages from a vintage book.  I love it!
Don't forget it is Sale-A-Bration time.  Time to earn free products!!
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment.
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop 24/7
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I stopped over from Stampin' Connection. Your letters look great! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your letters. What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty - these are so nice. I like these letters. Thanks for blessing my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great project. And it's something that can be used year after year.

    ReplyDelete