Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Projects

Well, Valentine's Day is here and while I am not a big fan because I feel it is too forced, I do have someone special in my life for whom I made the below card.  I found it on Stampin' Connection and CASEd it from Tamara Bertram who CASEd it from Mindy Backes.  I added my own changes to it, which included adding a lot of texture.  I love Stampin' Ups! embossing folders!

stamps: PS I Love You
card stock: whisper white, early espresso, real red
tools: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, hearts framelit die, houndstooth embossing folder
Below are a couple of projects that I made using inexpensive frames, card stock and retired designer paper.




Don't forget it is Sale-a-bration time!!
Thank you for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop 24/7
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute!! I love Valentines Day.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day. Great card! And wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, I love your version! It's simple...no clutter...yet with tons of "WOW!" in it. This would make a great layout for a M&T. Thanks for sharing. - Micki
    (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day card and projects. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first card - looks like a chocolate heart - yum!

    ReplyDelete