Sunday, September 13, 2009

Here are two 3x5 cards I made for the Scripture Challenge led by Patter at Triple the Scraps. One of the words this week is Fear. I couldn't fit both of the verses I wanted to use on one card so I created two. Both verse are from Isaiah and are verses I cling to. Could our Lord say it any clearer than he does in these two verses?
I used baja breeze (retired), old olive, and regal rose card stock. You can't tell in the pictures but I colored in the lines of the butterfly, leaves and the center of the flowers with a jelly roll pen. It leaves a glitter effect. These cards are much prettier in person.

I have an album I am placing all of these cards in, but for now, I think I will display these somewhere so I can completely soak in these verses over the next few days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment