Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rich Razzleberry Mini Album

I am horrible about getting pictures posted in the right order so keep that in mind when looking at the following pictures.
This is a mini album I did for a swap. I used rich razzleberry designer paper and Cottage Wall designer paper. I love, love, love the rich razzleberry color and the Cottage Wall paper. It is so rich and vibrant and the designer paper is beautiful.






















This is a Metal Edge Tag that I inked with rich razzleberry and in the center placed a crystal flower.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow so pretty Patty! Makes me want a Jamba Juice! The colors are very berry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI PATTY!! OOO YOUR MINI turned out sooo pretty!! I can see why its going to be hard to part with it!! Its GORGEOUS! :) and I love the colors.. you were right!! :) and oh by the way ...your blog is super cute ! It doesn't have all the bells and whistles.. but I kinda like the simpler blogs... easier to read !! :)
    WITH A GRIN,
    STEFFOGAL1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patty!!! How have you been? Just drop by to say Hello!! Your mini is so sweet, love the colors!! Have a great weekend!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete