Wednesday, November 25, 2009

December's 8x8 Page

I haven't blogged in several days. I have been really busy. Here is the scrapbook page my club will be making for December. I used the stamp set Delightful Decorations and used the ornament punch to punch out the ornaments after I stamped them. Gotta love the ornament punch! It is so much quicker that cutting.
The stamp I used in the corners is from the stamp set, Patterned Pines. It is a hostess gift in the Holiday Mini catalog. I really love that stamp set. We used it in our stamp-a-stack that we had last week. I hope to post a picture of the cards we made soon.
Back to the scrapbook page, I love the colors used on it. The bold colors are taken with teal and ruby red. The neutral color is sahara sand. I got my color inspiration from the Christmas paper set, Holiday Lounge (115676). It is on page 162 in the main catalog. I love the color and look forward to using these papers in more projects.

Stay tuned. I hope to have more posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment