Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love the stamp set Friends 24/7 (113218). That is what I used for the background stamp on this card. It is not a Christmas set, but it is so elegant you could use it for just about any occasion. I love using stamps for other than their obvious intended use. The sentiment is from the stamp set, Christmas Greetings (115448). It is a two stamp set very reasonably priced at $10.95. I've seen single stamps priced higher than that at hobby stores. Stampin' Up is a great value!
Oh, and I cased this card from Jill Hilliard (imagine that) who cased it from Dawn McVey. I forgot to add the scallop border, but I still love this card. It was very easy to make. I didn't have a corduroy button so I backed a clear button that I had with matching basic gray cardstock. Easy-peasy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment