Sunday, March 7, 2010

CSAYL43



At Christmas Stamping All Year Long the challenge this week was to make a gift set out of a card purse.
I didn't make Christmas cards because if they are going to be a gift for Christmas, they need to be something other than Christmas cards.  So far I have made a Hello card and a Thanks card.  I will be adding at least two more.
I used the Cottage Wall designer paper.  I love this set of papers.  The cardstock is rich razzleberry and the ribbon is old olive.
Thanks for stopping by,
Patty Mickle
Stampin Up! demonstrator

1 comment:

  1. Patty! Wow, your card purse and card turned out fantastic. I love the colors! Great idea to create all occasion cards rather than Christmas cards!! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!! Hope you'll play along again!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete