Thursday, March 25, 2010

Splitcoast Stampers' challenge

This card is pretty clean and simple, but I love it.  I think I like it so much because of the background stamp, Sanded.  You can't mess it up!  I have wanted this stamp for quite a while and just recently got around to getting it.
I used 10 layers of designer paper punched with the scalloped circle punch to make the flower.  I spritzed each layer with water and then crumple it.  After that I flattened each layer out and attached together with a small brad.  I completely scrunched the center layer and then worked my way out to the bottom layer, scrunching each layer a little less than the one before it.
The designer paper is from the Sweet Pea pack and the sentiment stamp is from Define Your Life.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment