Saturday, March 27, 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge 144



For this Stamping 411 card I used one of my last pieces of the Sending Love specialty paper.  I loooove this paper. 
I don't know who to give credit to for being the original creator of this flower, but I know if you go to Dawn's Stamping Thoughts, she has an excellent video showing how to make it.  It is made with seven layers of  card stock, and is super easy to make.  If I can make it anyone can!
 The shiny stuff on the petal tips is champagne mist shimmer paint.  It goes great with this designer paper and just adds a little something to the flower.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another challenge card, and thanks for stopping by!!!
Patty Mickle

8 comments:

  1. Love your chocolate flower with the shimmer mist tips. BEAUTIFUL CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowzer Patti! I love that flower! I really like the look of the shimmer paint on the tips. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning with that gorgeous flower on it, and the addition of the shimmer paint rocks!! I love that dsp too, and you've put it to good use here :) Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This flower is Fabulous!!! Lovin' it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty! Love the shimmer on the flower! And I'm with you about that paper - I've been hoarding mine. :)
    Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those flowers kissed in Champagne Mist!!! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi patty -- great card! I love that DSP as well and will certainly miss it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators Sketch Challenge! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty!! What an awesome flower!!! Thanks for playing along this week with us over at Stamping 411!!! We love seeing everyone play along!!

    ReplyDelete