Thursday, April 8, 2010

Better Tag


Here is another tag that I made that I like much better than the last one, and you can even see some of the shimmer in this picture.
I know the background color looks very similar to the last tag, but it isn't the same.  This one is colored in kiwi kiss and the last one was sponged with old olive.
This tag is also quite a bit larger than the other one.
I used left-over buttons in riding hood red, and the red butterflies are riding hood red also.  Riding hood red is COMING BACK!!!  Have you heard?  Starting in July several of the retired In Colors will be coming back as basic core colors.  Wahoo!!  I am soooo excited!
I'll try to find the document that shows the new colors coming and post it here.
Back to my tag.  I used one of Stampin' Ups! large eyelets at the top of the tag.  I cut my ribbon in a diagonal so I could slide it through.  I roughed up the ends of my ribbon to give it a rustic look.
The sentiment is from the stamp set, Vintage Vogue, one of my all time favorite sets.
I seem to be addicted to tag making so be expecting to see more.  Remember you can add them to scrapbook pages, give them as cards, or attach them to a gift just to name a few.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment!
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment