Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vintage Tag



It is very hard to take a good picture of a tag that has lace on the bottom of it.  So bear with me and my pictures please.  The middle picture shows the tag propped up, and that is why you can't see the lace as well.
Not everything on this tag is Stampin' Up!, but much of it is.  I started with a piece of very vanilla cardstock that I cut into a tag shape.  I then rolled the tag with the very vintage wheel which is in the occasions mini catalog.  You have until tomorrow it get it.  I love this wheel!  It gives my tag a very vintage feel to it.  Imagine that!
The three flowers were created out of khaki cardstock which was also wheeled with the very vintage wheel.
The picture is of my great-niece when she was just a few days old.  I used Picasa to turn it into a sepia photo to make it feel vintage.
I sprayed the tag with some mist I have, and then backed the whole thing onto a piece of chipboard.  I love making tags for some reason.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment.
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment