Monday, April 19, 2010

Dusty Durango


This card features a color I really like but haven't used for some reason in a long time.  It's dusty durango and it is one of Stampin' Up!s In Colors.  The grayish looking stuff on the flower is glitter.  I have no idea why it looks gray. (I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I spilt the glitter and swept it back up?  lol)
The other main color is night of navy.  I like rich, intense colors.
The flowers were made using the 1 1/4 circle punch and are really easy to make.  I may be addicted since this is my second post in a row featuring them.
I made this card for the challenge at Cute Card Thursday.  They wanted cards with texture.  I think I have accomplished that with my flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment!
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment