Saturday, May 15, 2010

Creative Scrapper's Challenge #103


Scrapbooking is one of my favorite past times.  I like to do more than just show a picture or two when I creat a page.  I like to tell the story behind the picture whenever possible.  This layout shows and tells about the love between our dog, Baby Girl, and my youngest son, Rance.  Rance loves to play with her, wrestle with her and make her growl Jingle Bells. ( Yes, she can growl Jingle Bells with his help.)
Sometimes he just out and out drives her crazy, but no matter what, when bedtime rolls around she crawls into bed with him.  They truly do love each other, and that is a story I want to remember. 
For my sketch I used sketch # 103 at Creative Scrappers.  They have a great blog, and they give away a prize package every month.  Go check them out.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment