Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation Gift Card Holder



The inspiration for this card came from dawn5377(Dawn Griffith) on youtube.  I just changed the colors and made mine a graduation card instead of a birthday card.  I used the classic stars jumbo wheel.  I used basic black  and whisper white cardstock, and then I used real red cs because that is our local school color.
This is one of the projects my club will be making this week.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

3 comments:

  1. I love the design, Patty. Is this a SU! pattern ( for the gc holder ) or something that you got from the Internet?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you LindainNCtoo! I got the cutting directions for the gc holder from a video of Dawn Griffith's from 2008. You can find it from clicking on the link in the post. It will take you to her youtube channel and then you can search for the video. She is an awesome demonstrator with a lot of neat ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Nice job...my son is graduating high school...this would be perfect!
    Thanks,
    Rosemarrie Gonzalez
    LNS member
    thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete