Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Template Challenge



The challenge at Just Us Girls this week is to use a template.  I found the template for this cute little box on Paper Craft Planet in the 3D section for April.  It was really easy to make.  I printed out the template on the back of  the designer paper and then cut it out.  Next, I scored all the dotted lines and glued it together.
The flower is from the pretties kit and was white before I used a dauber and mellow moss ink to change it's color.  I love these flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop my online store.

5 comments:

  1. this is adorable, luv the big flower and the giant gemstone...so cute....have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable. Your accent flower makes it complete. Thanks for sharing such a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - love the big flower on top with that big jewel! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun box! That large flower embellishment looks fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your box -- the flower on top is awesome. I tried going to PaperCraft to get this pattern and my PC brought up a warning indicating it was infected. Would love if you could forward your pattern, as I really want to CASE (well different DSP of course). Thanks if you can.
    Sandi Cailey
    gdailey@concentric.net

    ReplyDelete