Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cutie Pie!

Isn't this face adorable?! I think so, so much I decided to put it on a stretched artist canvas instead of inside a scrapbook. Pictures of my babies make me smile. This particular baby is about to turn 14, but I still enjoy looking at his baby pictures.
I don't think I am finished with this project yet, but I will tell you what I have done to it so far. I painted the 8x10 canvas with acrylic paint in a light shade. When it dried I inked the edges with my Chocolate chip ink pad.
I had the picture printed out at 5x7. I then matted it on two different pieces of designer paper. I destressed the edges of the bottom piece of paper. This particular piece of paper is retired but Stampin' Up! has other papers in chocolate chip.
The top layer is a piece of Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Series Paper. I inked its edges with bashful blue ink.
I want to do more to this canvas, but don't know what yet. Leave me a comment if you have any ideas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment