Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stamp Club Card

I think I already have November's Stamp Club's card!! I am never prepared so far in advance. I will say that I don't have our scrapbook page designed yet, but I do have some ideas.
Because I am a fairly new demo with no upline support I have to learn everything via the internet. So it should be no surprise that I cased this card from fellow demonstrator Jill Hilliard. I've never met her, but I love her work. You can check out her blog here, and you can check out the card I cased here. It is hard to tell from the picture, but I used the rock and roll technique on the pumpkins. And as a side note, I can hardly spell pumpkins correctly anymore because we always say pumpins the way our 11 year old did when he was little. Anyway, to learn about the rock and roll technique click here.
This card is meant to be a blessing card. It is intended for someone that has been a blessing to me.
(I got this idea from someone else but I forgot who. I really have to start writing these ideas down so I can give proper credit.) Instead of sending someone a happy thanksgiving card, (which I never do anyway) you send a blessing card. November is the month for being thankful. So count your blessings and send someone who has been a blessing to you, a card.
Oh, by the way, I used two stamp sets. One is a hostess set called Wings of Friendship, and the other is from the holiday mini called Pumpkin Patch. In the next few days I hope to show you just how versatile a stamp set called Pumpkin Patch can be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment