Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch, Look #3

Here is another example of what you can do with the stamp set, Pumpkin Patch. You can turn the pumpkins into balloons and make a birthday card. I love these colors together! They are real red, melon mambo, and crushed curry. How can you look at these colors together and not think happiness and good times. My friend, Angela and I had a good time yesterday making cards together. I was at her house for almost 4 hours yesterday, and we only got two cards apiece made. But, we had a good time making those two cards and that is what matters! I might could have made more if I had stayed home alone, but I wouldn't have had near as much fun!! That's what Stampin' Up is all about!
Everything used on this card except the rick rack is SU!, and the dsp is Pink Flamigo (113976). I at first thought I wouldn't like particular designer paper, but once I saw it in person it became one of my favorites!
Well, I am off to create something (and watch Survivor). I'll be back tomorrow with yet another way in which to use the stamp set Pumpkin Patch. (Hint: Christmas)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment