Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where have I been???

I have been in Fort Worth, Texas attending my first ever Stampin' Up regional!!!!  I attended Friday's session and it was so much fun.  I have pictures including some with Shelli, but they will have to wait until I get home because I forgot my computer cord at home and we are staying another night in Texas to go to the Rangers/Yankees game tonight.
I do have to tell a funny story from yesterday though.  I met a girl named Bernie early in the day before the session started.  She and I shared a table with two others from Texas.  We had a really great time together, laughing and talking.  Well at the end of the day we were trading last names so we could find each other on Stampin' Connection, when Bernie mentioned that on SC she has to go by her name Mary.  I thought about that for a second and to make a long story short, Bernie and I had already met and had a discussion on SC.  What are the odds that out of all the people in attendence Friday, we end up sitting at the same table and hanging out together all day.  You would think that we planned it but we didn't.  Obviously, we were meant to meet.  And that is what Stampin' Up is all about... making new friends and building friendships.
Well thanks for stopping by.  I can't wait to share pictures I took and techniques that I learned with you!
 Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment