Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Daddy's Love

Below is a picture of my great-niece not long after she was born.  She is now 18 months or so.  Anyway, I have been meaning to scrap this picture and few others for awhile now and am finally getting them done.
I tried something different this time by placing my title down the side of my page.  I got this idea from a book titled, Embellished Emotions for Scrapbookers.

For this page I used one strip of retired dsp on the title and the soon to be retired photo corners punch.  If you want this punch be sure and order it by the 30th or it will be too late.

I used real red, basic gray, basic black, and whisper white card stock. I used the heart to heart, full heart extra large, and the eyelet border punches.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Very special page that will be shared for many years. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute page Patty. Great design and I like the way you showcased the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loe these pages. Thanks for blessing my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet picture! You created a beautiful page to showcase it. :)

    ReplyDelete