Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Scrapbook Page Case

I am back for the third time this week with another club project.  My stamp club made this page this week, and let me tell you it has a lot of stamping on it.  This is a partial CASE from a fellow demonstrator, Sheena Ledbetter.  I found her sample on a wonderful demo only site called Stampin' Connection.
At first I thought the map across the top of the page was a piece of patterned paper that I had missed somehow, but no, it is an image that is stamped about 5 times across the page.  It was actually pretty easy to do. 
I guess I should mention that the stamp set used on this page is Travel Log. Every image on it is stamped from this set.  I can't wait to use it to make a mini album/journal to take on vacation with me this summer. 


The ink colors used in this set are cherry cobbler and soft suede.  The card stock colors are whisper white, soft suede, baja breeze, and cherry cobbler.

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and I would love for you to leave me a comment.
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Oh, and don't forget to stop by my online store and get what you are wanting off the retired list before it is too late.  You only have until June 30th.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love how you did the map across the top. I need to use this set in a page also.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great scrap book page. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Page, that stamp set is a lot of fun. I have made a few Pages already with it myself.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Key-ute! Cause a regular old cute doesn't suffice.
    I love it.
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete