Monday, June 20, 2011

Woodland Walk Notepad Holder

Tonight at my stamp club we made this post it note holder for one of our projects.  I got the inspiration for this particular project from many different sources online.
Yes, I know the pen isn't decorated, but I didn't decide to make these until the last minute and these were the only pens that I had on hand.  I tried to decorated the inside with matching paper, but these are not the pens for that job.  So instead we just tied ribbon around them..

The best thing about this note pad holder is that it has magnets on the back so you can put it on the fridge!  I am always looking for a notepad, and now I'll know where one is at all times.

I use the Woodland Walk designer paper and early espresso cardstock and ribbon with very vanilla ribbon on the pen.
Don't forget if you want something off of the retired list to get it now.  You only have until June 30th and some of the accessories are selling out now.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. How cute is this. This is an inspiration for me to make one for my refrigerator for all those notes I need and can't find paper for. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute note pad holder!!

    I was having problems with posting comments too last week. just don't click the box that says "Keep Me Signed in" UnClick that and it should work for you.. good luck

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute! And congrats on TWO blogs this week! You're on a roll!
    I am hoping to finish my project this week and get one up, we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute project! I never got that DSP but I see so many cute projects made with it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat project. I like that you put magnets on the back. You're right; you can never find a piece of paper when you need it.

    ReplyDelete