Friday, June 17, 2011

Scripture Challlenge- Easy

I finally completed another page of my abc scripture challenge.  This time the word is Easy, and I used the verses, Matthew 11: 29-30.

If you like my photo corners, and don't have the photo corners extra-large punch, you had better get it while you can.  It is retiring and will no longer be available after June 30th, if they don't run out of them before then. 
I love the punch. After completing this page I felt like something was missing and the photo corners are just what the it needed.
The flowers in the bottom left corner are just rolled flowers.  Cut your paper into a square and then spiral cut to the center.  Next, you roll the paper starting on the outside and rolling to the center, where you glue it down.  Let me know if you have no idea what I am talking about and I will find you a tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop Online 24/7
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Cute flowers I will have to try that! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely, lovely page and a perfect verse to live our lives by. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page. The rolled flowers add just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rolled roses, especially the gray one.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete