Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Flower Notepads

Aren't these notepads cute!?! When I saw one on LAStamper, I knew I had to make one or two.(I think it was LAStamper.  I can't find the post now.)  They are cute little note pads made with the fun flower bigz die and the blossom party die.
They are super simple to make.  I just cut out the chipboard(the backing), filler sheets and cover using the die.  I then used the crop a dile to punch a hole and strung everything on the black 1/8" taffeta ribbon.  The cover is made from the bold brights patterns dsp stack.
 

Easy peasy and super cute too!
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Don't forget to Shop Now to get your retirement list items.  You only have until the 30th!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely have to try this with my class. I am changing the way I do classes and we will be doing themed classes and this one will fit PERFECTLY in my Getting Punchy class. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring my art. :)

    ReplyDelete