Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Few Challenges

Well another week has gone by without me blogging but I vow to do better.  I was fussed at today for not posting as often as I used to, and that made me feel good that someone noticed and missed  my posting.
So I thought I would start off with a card I created by using a three different challenges.
First of all I used the sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches:

and came up with the clean and simple card below.
I used the medallion like stamp from the set, Day of Gratitude.

Another challenge that I used in making this card was the challenge at Just Add Ink to use the colors black and white only.
Finally the last challenge that I participated in was to make a masculine card for Crazy 4 Challenges.  I suppose this could be considered a masculine card.  It isn't covered with bling or flowers and like I said before it is clean and simple.

I really like this card even if it is made from only two colors.  Black and white always make such a striking combo.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Shop 24/7 and don't forget about the last chance list!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You're right, black and white is a striking combo. This is a gorgeous card - I love spots and dots, and that Medallion-like stamp looks terrific in B&W.

    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful monochromatic card :)
    Thanks for playing with us at ICS!!!
    ~Noor N. (June Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but so so classy! Thank you for playing at ICS xx

    ReplyDelete