Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ATC Swap

Here is an ATC (artist trading card) that I made for a swap on the ning community, Soul-Scrappers.  My card goes all the way to Australia.  It will be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.
I used the stamp set, Vintage Vogue, which I believe has been carried over into the 2010-2011 catalog.  I will know for sure tomorrow when I get my copy.  Woohoo!!!  Yes, I am a little LOTexcited about getting my new catalog!  Getting it early is just one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

I only used two ink colors on my card, mellow moss and bravo burgandy.  The cardstock is very vanilla.  The brads however are not SU!  They are just some I had around.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment