Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge157


I am a texture person.  Whether it is the food I am eating or the cards I am making, I like texture.  For that reason I think I am addicted to embossing folders.  The one I used on this card is called square lattice.
If you ever think your card is missing something but you're not quite sure what it is, maybe you need to add some texture.  Texture makes everything better (in my opinion anyway!)
Oh, and I got the sketch for this card from this week's challenge at Stamping 411.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you....texture does make everything better. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Texture, great job as always Patty. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Patty, I could have written your whole post today because those words would come straight out of my mouth too...how on earth did we live without texture folders???? LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete