Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Challenged Myself

I decided to challenge myself to create a kit and see how many scrapbook pages I could complete with it.  I also couldn't use anything that wasn't Stampin' Up! on it.  I love creating from kits!!  Kits are great for taking to crops.  It cuts down on the amount of supplies you have to take.  I love the challenge of creating from the kits only and not using anything that isn't in the kit.
In this kit I put 4 12x12 cardstock sheets, 3 sheets of designer paper,  and 6 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11.  I also included one flower from the pretties kit, the word fun, 7 brads, flower layers from the flower layers die, a few top note die cut outs, and a few cut out butterflies.


While I am not completely happy with my layouts (there are things I wish I had done a little differently), I am happy about how many pages I was able to create.  I created two double page layouts and 1 single page layout with supplies left over. 




I really enjoyed this challenge and can't wait to make more kits to scrap from.  In my next challenge to myself however, I will have to incorporate stamping on my pages.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

No comments:

Post a Comment