Monday, June 14, 2010

Bright and Cheery

I like cards that are bright and cheery.  These two cards are definitely that.  I made them last week or the week before for some challenges, but never got around to posting them for some reason.
I also like cards with a lot of texture, and these cards have that also.  Sometimes the easiest way for me to add texture (without having to move from my chair) is to use my crimper.  In the first card here, I crimped a black strip of paper and a pink strip, but I ran them through the crimper in two different directions.  I thought the effect turned out quite nicely.




This card below just screams out happiness to me (actually they both do.)  It is a bright, happy, cheery card for a happy, cheery  occasion.  Again, I used the crimper to add texture.
All supplies are Stampin' Up!  You can browse and order online by clicking HERE.  Be sure and check out the clearance section and the last chance lists.  Once these items are gone they are gone.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment.
Paty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

2 comments:

  1. I love the effect of having the 2 different colors of cardstock go through the crimper in different directions TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the black and pink card! What a great way to use your paper crimper :-)

    ReplyDelete