Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stamping 411 Challenge


I used the sketch at Stamping 411 to make this card.  Since Father's Day is coming up I thought I would make a card for it.  Making a guy card isn't always easy.  You can't use a lot of your regular embellishments for fear of making the card too girly.  I did however manage to use a strip of ribbon.  Otherwise I just roughed up the card as much as possible and called it done.  Looks like a dude card to me.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle

6 comments:

  1. Very good guy card. I love the texture in the BG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, texture and dsp......it is a Dude Card for sure! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a tough time with guy cards...you've done a great job here!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Patty, don't you just LOVE that background stamp. Male cards are definitely hard to make, but you did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a dude card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete