Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Few Recent Scrapbook Pages

I don't scrap chronologically.  I used to try, but I got really behind when I was teaching 1st grade.  Now I am no longer teaching.  I have more time to scrap, and I scrap whatever pictures I am in the mood to scrap at the time.  I know where to find the pictures I want because of the way I organize my photos. (I took a class at big picture scrapbooking.)
All three pages below are of my oldest son taken during his first year.  (He is now 14.)  I love going back and scrapping my boys' baby pictures.  They make me smile.
So my point is sometimes I scrap recent pictures and sometimes I scrap older pictures.  I don't feel the chronological urge.  If I did I would probably feel that I am never caught up.  This way I just scrap happy.



All the supplies in the above lay-outs are Stampin' Up!  Notice how I use cardstock as my embellishments.  Using cardstock saves a lot of money.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment,
Patty Mickle
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

1 comment: